Saturday, December 20, 2008

THE CHANGE

What is this happening to me?
I am no longer able to clearly see
I used to be able to see through u
I used to be able to thoroughly read u
Now when I try to look
Emptiness is all I can hook
When I try to search through your eyes
A violent storm I see over the high-rise
With such fury it replies
The raging storm causes my boat to capsize
The icy coldness of your stare chills me to the bone
Makes me realize of how I really am…….alone
Everything is suddenly wrong between u and I
Feels like a bird with its wings cut off so it cannot fly
I used to think that u were all I would ever need
I never doubted once that we would not succeed
I see how WE have become now
Distant superficial and shallow somehow

U said I was the boon and u were the curse
I believe that in fact, it is the reverse
The ‘sparks’ between us no longer glowing
The everlasting love no longer flowing
What is this change u ask?
Behold the face behind my mask
Unbearable and untrue
Its ugliness you cannot undo.
Don’t blame yourself for what is done
Coz what you knew of me was only a fraction
U deceived yourself by calling me a boon
There is a darker side to this moon
Never too late it is I say
A better man u will find one day
Do not fret for what was not yours
God will open for you more doors
Open any one and it will spell happiness
As for me
Just let me be
Along with time the wounds will heal
I have always known……for me
Something’s in life are never meant to be
Believe it or not…
The only thing you will have to change….is me!!!

1 comment:

Beast said...

good work buddy let it all out!