Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MY INSPIRATION

Every time u look at me

I feel all shaken and jittery

Every time I see your face

Confidence builds in my pace

Every time u turn around

I find my feet a few inches off the ground

Eveytime  u  smile...It makes me fly

To stabilize it might take a while

But It’s the one feeling I cannot defy

Anything and everything  that u do

Has an effect on me

A change in mood for all to see

At times when things go wrong

Just the thought of you makes me strong

Ure the only person with whom I feel so compatible

Living life with my thoughts in a bubble

Very soon the bubble  will break

Inevitable is the pain in its wake

Only then I guess I will I realize

No answers left to all my "why's"

You are not real….just an infatuation

You are a figment of my imagination

You are only my minds creation…

You are….MY INSPIRATION!!!

No comments: